Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Style Up Yourself Contest by MNG

Hello again!

Ok so im currently in the running to win the grand prize of RM2000 worth of shopping vouchers AND a magazine shoot!(:

And I reaally really need all the help I can get. So i thought of asking you lovely readers to just take a few minutes of your time to help vote for me!(:


1.click the link
2.click the poster in the center of the page(that says "style up yourself")
3.go to SORT BY:EVENING
4.find me in the green maxi dress:D(2nd page/ 2nd row)



If you aren't sure which is me, click on the picture to get my name, Ting Sue Lyn.

Would appreciate it sooo much!!(: And it would be awesome if you told me you voted for me.

I might give you a little surprise!(:

THANKS FOR READING THIS WHOLE POST! heh(:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my... u sure win lah! So many votes ald!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! (: thanks for voting for me! (: Unfortunately im no longer in the lead anymore):

    ReplyDelete