Friday, July 22, 2011

maybe its magic

via tumblr


photos that could slightly show how i feel at this very moment. i love the feeling after watching a good film. as for me, it was The Time Travelers Wife. i can watch it over and over again. i really love Rachel's acting. she just fits the role of the wife/lover so well. i really think you should watch it. if you do, watch it alone. cause... well. you might shed.

a lot.

or maybe i just have a fragile heart.


"sometimes i just want to escape from reality, just curl up in my bed, read a good book, and pretend im in a completely different world"

5 comments:

  1. i love this. so much beauty to absorb. <3 i've read the book before but never watched the movie! i must soon. on a different note, i wish we could go on photo adventures together one day! (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also read the book but not watched the movie! I think I shall have to watch it after what you've said! Also this is a beautiful collection of photos - gah I love everything on your blog so so much!! Cannot emphasise it more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that movie is so great!

    thanks for commenting and visiting my blog :D
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the time traveler's wife, i cried everytime i watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I love the time traveller's wife!! so sad but I still love it / lovely pictures :)

    x

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete