Monday, January 16, 2012

Pastel Cupcake


Photo credit to Nadine

Wearing:
Lace dress: Su-Estilo
Favorite clogs: Cotton On
Accessories: Diva


Remember that little teaser I posted recently? Click here if you don't. So, this is the second item Su-Estilo sent me. To me, its perfection! Despite the fact that the inner-lining is slightly short and just a wee bit transparent. But we girl's know how to deal with small issues like that, don't we? (: My favorite part of the dress is the intricate lace detailing! All in all, its a reaalllly pretty dress that dances and floats in the wind when you spin and twirl!

Oh, and if you're wondering why 'cupcake' for the title of this post, (haha) well only because my friend Nadine said I looked like one while she was taking photos for me. I'm actually still trying to figure out why..

12 comments:

  1. oh you look so cute!! Lovely pictures! The dress is so beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, color, and gal ;) You look great! Love the flowerxcupcakes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey anisa! miss seeing you here on my blog! thanks alot for the comment x

      Delete
  3. Nadine did such a fantastic job on taking these photos! your hair is so long and lovely. :) also, i think this could possibly be the prettiest dress ever. lace and pleats in pastel, what perfection. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhmm! She sure did (: And thank you for the ever sweet comments, tash. You always always make my heart gleam.

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love!
    That is one gorgeous lace dress, such a pretty colour too!

    ReplyDelete