Wednesday, February 29, 2012

OH SO VINTAGE


Found this rad top in my mother's closet last week! Have been wanting to wear it out ever since. And when Su-Estilo sent me this skort (skirt + shorts) last week as well, I took the opportunity to wear them both together!

I really fancy this blush skort! Its super comfy and the material is thick but soft. Basically, just about perfect. I wore this to college and had the help of my good friend, Chris, to help me take photos of the outfit; life of a fashion blogger.

photos by Chris Fowler

Thanks again to sponsor, Su-Estilo!x


6 comments:

  1. Love the ring! <3 And your entire outfit is nice. It's so incredible to find out the pieces from our parents' time, and wear it with our style with a touch of vintage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But guess what? the ring broke after that day. boooo): That's what you get for a 10 ringgit ring? haha.

      Delete
  2. beautiful pictures,and I love that combo of skort and the vintage top. simple yet pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so beautiful. I love it! I think you have a great sense of fashion, so I'm following you now :)
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete