Monday, June 25, 2012

A BIRTHDAY



Funny how a few days away from my blog feels like weeks. So I haven't been able to find time to blog last week. And actually, I am not supposed to be blogging right now, I've got so much of assignments to do. Sigh! But I guess a short break from that wouldn't hurt too much. So lately I've been drenched in work from college, stopping me from being able to take outfit photos. However I did take off some time to celebrate one of my closest friend's birthday dinner. The birthday girl, Mei Jing, turns 20 in approximately two weeks. But we had an early celebration for some reasons. It was so nice seeing my old high school friends again. We try our best to meet up once in awhile. Even though it's so hard especially once we started college and our lives got busier by the year. I'm glad we all keep in contact still, and actually reminisce on the old times when we were younger and so immature. Not saying that we are matured now! hahahaha. Cause we are not. We're as silly as ever and I think its nice that we stayed true to ourselves. Yup, I love my friends. I'm thankful I have got a handful of people in my life I can call friends. And I mean 'true' friends. They're rare and hard to find! 

Also, I want to say thank you to Mr.Lens and Phatculture for sponsoring me these brown contacts. I don't usually wear contacts (so lazy!) but I had the opportunity to take them out from their box for this dinner. I love them! It makes my eyes bigger and doll-like. Something I'm still getting used to. 

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

8 comments:

  1. cute :D simple as always .. Sis, what application did u use to make those cute illustration like your previous posts and those words? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) I used Adobe photoshop to edit my photos and draw the illustrations! thanks! <3

      Delete
  2. aww looks like a fun birthday :D lovely pics, doll!


    xo
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: gave you the lovely blog award on my blog!

      xo
      Angie
      sundaybelle.com

      Delete
    2. awww! thank you so much angie! that means a whole lot!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. >.< thanks Clara! it must be the contacts :)

      Delete