Thursday, June 21, 2012

CANDYLAND

photos by dad / illustrations by me

Phew. It's been such a hectic week! I don't know how I keep up with life sometimes. I find myself glued to the computer every single day. And my eyes are getting a little sore from looking at the screen too long. I've been trying to repel myself from checking my mail and going on facebook too often. Too much computer is bad! Sometimes I wonder.. do I actually want to be a full time graphic designer? Cause that'll mean I'll be in front of the screen 24/7. Yikes! Still praying over it. I guess it's normal to be uncertain about our future. I think it's always best to take it one day at a time. Enjoy the journey of life, yes? :)

Eekk! (haha there I go again). When I received this top from Covetz, I knew I had to go all matchy-matchy! And there just had to be a theme! I saw the colours on it and instantly though "CANDY!". That's how the title came about. I got inspired by Katy Perry's California Gurl's video too. I liked her idea of cotton candy clouds so I drew some here! Anddd not forgetting the two cuties, Giggles and Loop! (remember them from this post?) I thought it would be fun if they joined in this outfit post. As you can see, they have a sweet tooth! Having a blast eating all that sugar. Sigh.. If only they were real! 


Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

14 comments:

  1. SUCH a pretty post. <3 i love all these pastel candy colours. makes for such a sweet outfit! :) love the bow as well. ah, the illustrations are adorable too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you tash!! I haven't seen you on my blog for awhile! :) Missed you. x

      Delete
  2. veryvery cute! looking at the rabbits and your cotton candy coloured clothes makes me feel so happy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, your illustrations just make this outfit EVEN cuter, if that is possible, which it must be, because it does. good enough to eat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw tora!! you made my night even more special :) thank you for the compliment <3

      Delete
  4. Ho my God, I LOVE your blog!!
    You look adorable in this outfit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >.< thank you Marqaux! so sweet of youuu :))

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! (I think I say that about all your blog posts - but it's true) And I love your illustrations, the little rabbits are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too kind, Vanessa! :) But thank you! i am so touched <3

      Delete
  6. Suelyn, this is breathtakingly gorgeous! wow :D very very lovely


    xo
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your mom has that skirt?!!! that's pretty cool lols xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that outfit is so pretty! And your drawings are ever so cute, you should be a children's book illustrator!

    x

    ReplyDelete