Tuesday, June 19, 2012

FAIRY LUNGS(PART II)

photos by Stefanie Tan

continued from the post below..

Feeling all bittersweet now. I am not sure why either. I guess I got quite emotionally attached to the whole process of this shoot that I had with Stef. Haha I'm so weird, I know! It's like writing the last chapter of a book. Or an ending to a journey/adventure you had with a close friend. Sighhh I don't think I'm making any sense right now. Sorry, my thoughts go all over the place sometimes and I just got back from a long day at school so excuse my oddness. 

Anyway! I just want to say that I had a blast collaborating with Stef. I can't wait to see more of her work! Don't you!? She's such a sweetheart and she's got so much potential. I've also been thinking of photographing her before she leaves Malaysia. One; because she has gorgeous features and two; her pixie-like hair cut is so edgy, I love it! Hopefully I can find some time and come up with a concept? Hmm... Just sharing my thoughts! Okiedokie, now I can say:

"That's a wrap!"


Romans 8:28
We know that in everything, God works for the good of those who love him.

8 comments: