Sunday, June 10, 2012

SUNFLOWER DRESS

photos by dad

I have been very sleepy lately. Besides going for classes, I often find myself lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. At times like these I feel so unproductive. So useless. When I can use the time to check something off my to-do-list. And I also noticed I've been rummaging through our fridge a lot. Okay, constantly. Never once did I not leave without holding something edible. I also feel sluggish and lazy all the time! I guess my health isn't as pink as before when I used to be more active in sports. Writing this makes me realize... I haven't done any exercise for a long time! Okay that's that. After today, I'm going to (try to) get fit. Yoga mat, you're coming out of that closet! (We'll see about that) haha.

I also got the chance to finally find time for this outfit post. Dad just came back from a business trip yesterday. Just in time to help me snap these. God's good! I wore this CGV sunflower dress to church today. It's really simple and lovely. Also, I've never really seen anything like this dress. Retro sunflower prints are no where to be seen nowadays. That's one of the main reasons why I love vintage. Because the pieces are unique and no one else will be seen wearing the same thing as you. I also found myself fiddling  a lot with this pearl bow ring from MiruMiru at church. Wearing these sponsored items makes me realize I'm so blessed. Sigh. Makes me want to host another giveaway! 


Psalm 42:1
As a deer thirsts for streams of water, so I thirst for you, God.

13 comments:

  1. You look lovely! And I feel the same way. Lately I've been so lazy and sluggish and.. gah. D: I always told myself, I'll exercise, be productive but at the end of the day, there I am eating or sleeping. LOL. Not good!

    http://lookbook.nu/jelinecatacutan
    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I think I'll get your number, if I'm a boy in your church! Stole my heart you sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is really cute! Love it. you're right, you don't see dresses like that often, it really is a gem! lovely lovely :)

    x
    Angie
    http://www.sundaybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely in that outfit. I love how you combined that thrifted shirt with your new dress, great idea! Also your hair looks so luxurious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your dress! So so so cute!! And you look really sweet in this outfit as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! I really love the print!

    ♥Sarah♥
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dress is really pretty. I love the sunflowers, really pops up on the black fabric ;)

    Come and hail to my cruise~
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dress is sooo pretty! suits you well
    i have just followed your blog !

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've layered the dress over the shirt! It's so cute :)
    (Also to answer your question.. I disappeared cos I was trying to focus on uni and also I went on a healthier diet and got lazy with the cooking :p But I'm going to start posting more again - YAY!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfits and you're awesome! :D
    Please visit my blog if you have time.
    cnovreica.blogspot.com
    Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete