Friday, October 19, 2012

GOD AT WORK

photo by Renee

What a week. Definitely a good week I must say. God has showed himself yet again and has tested my faith in him. He really never fails me. Never. This journey with Jesus.. is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I've completely fallen in love with him and never want to fall out of it. I'm also really happy for two people in my life. One of them has opened his heart and has started to come for christian fellowship. I really believe that its God moving in his life. Starting to spark a flame that will burn bright eventually. And the other person, she has witnessed something so amazing that I would want so badly to experience myself; God's light shining right at her. Literally. I really am so happy for her. I know where she's at and I was once at that stage. Its that time where I completely lost all hope in life and there He was, holding His hands out to me telling me He never left me even though I completely forgot Him and lived life selfishly for my own goals. Then I made a u-turn and life transformed and now there's so much meaning and purpose. This feeling, if you've felt it, you are so blessed. I wish for every single person to experience this man's love. He loves you. Yes, you. I mean, would anyone else die on the cross for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment