Sunday, November 4, 2012

CYCLING AT SUNSET


This is Mesh. I've never posted a proper photo of what M looks like here before. So I thought I brought my camera out to play when we went cycling. I have a terrible memory so I can't really remember what I did on that day - gosh. Thank goodness for cameras and journals to capture and record everything down. What I do know is that I had a really lovely day with him! 


1 John 3:1
See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know Him.

4 comments:

  1. the sunset photo turned out really nice!! :D :D :D
    when are we going again ;) ??
    xx
    from anonymous :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no now you're unavailable dear :( ! Good for Mesh, too bad for other guys! I can imagine how great two of you look together :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sue Lyn,where is this place? Btw, the first picture of 'M' is really, really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anon! :)) um its at desa park city! :) x

      Delete