Wednesday, March 27, 2013

RESTYLE BY A CUT ABOVE


Thankful to the team of PhatCulture, Malaysia's leading fashion online store, who chose me as one of the models to be sponsored to get my hair done at Restyle by A Cut Above. I had a hard time choosing between whether I should dye my hair or just leave it and do a basic hair treatment + cut the strands of my remaining bleached ends... I ended up picking the second option. 

I'm glad I did cause now my hair is much more healthy than before. It was really a good experience - as it was my first time cutting at such a high end salon. Big thank you to Edmund who cut my hair (who works at the Sunway Pyramid branch, next to the bowling alley)! He did a good job I must say:)



1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks so healthy, hehe. I love the feeling of newly cut hair. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
    Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete